Tuesday 22 March 2016

I want to give you my best ..
First and foremost, I would like to apologise those of you who visited my clinic and had to wait for some time. I too value your time. Often I am busy with very sick kids, which changes my schedule unpredictably. So there is a little delay on my part.
I feel helpless when I'm asked on my phone about when I'll be able to see the patient at clinic... as I am least or in fact not aware of the appointments scheduled at my clinic reception.
Please don't rush or bypass some one else's turn as it disturbs everybody, who've already been waiting.
I attempt to balance emergencies and clinic, and try my best to reach clinic on time.
So I sincerely request all patients and acquaintances to please call at reception for appointment.
Bear with me to help me give you my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment