Friday 8 April 2016

πŸ‘ΆπŸ» Newborn if could speak to his mother πŸ‘©πŸ»...
Look Maa I cannot sit, or walk similarly I have to strain for passing stool or urine as my body functions are developing...
Always check my urine stream...
Always check my frequency of wet diapers...
Do not count ⏳on motions, as small blow- out is common with passage of gas...
If I am on mother's feeds, I will make more gas πŸŒͺ, more watery stool πŸš½...
Do not compare me with any baby πŸ‘ΆπŸ», who takes powder mil...
Mamma please do not use Top milk as I want to be disease free and I will have better IQ πŸ’―...
Mamma please no bottle 🍼 feed even once as top milk will affect my immune system...Bada hoker bilkul Nahi pareshaan karunga...
Mamma πŸ‘©πŸ» be careful...
If I do not drink milk 🍼...
If I pass urine less than 8⃣ times in 2⃣4⃣ hours...
If my skin loses its glow...
If my lips and fingers turn blue πŸ”Ή...
If I stop breathing...
If my vomiting is of green ♻ color...
If my milk comes out of nostril πŸ‘ƒπŸ» often...
If I do not gain weight every week...
If I roll my eyes πŸ‘ upwards...
If I look pale...
Mamma I am sleeping 😴, will talk to you Tomorrow...πŸ––πŸ»
Dr. Anuj Rastogi
Tara Kids Growth Clinic

No comments:

Post a Comment