Wednesday 20 April 2016

Part V Newborn πŸ‘ΆπŸ» speaks ..
Mamma I am learning every day πŸ€”πŸŒž, my brain cells are multiplying πŸ’―.. So whether I strain during piss πŸ’­ or if I produce sound while passing stool πŸš½ I am learning ..
I am learning , how to pass urine πŸ’¦ while you are just lying down ..
I push gas πŸŒͺ , I make my face red πŸ‘Ή when I try to coordinate my small intestine with large ..
I am learning πŸ’‘ , I am learning πŸ€“πŸ€“ Maa ..
NO  medicine πŸ’Š .. These medicines make me drowsy only .. Sometimes do more harm ..
Maa I am learning how to change my system when I wake up πŸ™„πŸ˜Œ.. Often I am confused so I cry πŸ˜« ..
Maa but I like White Noise ( shu oo..shuooo πŸ˜΄πŸ’€ .. Sound ) it helps me to concentrate .. I do not cry ..
So Maa I am having best health πŸ’ͺ🏻 but I am learning .. My body is maturing πŸ“ˆ... Just wait
I will be used to your milieu as I complete my first 1⃣0⃣0⃣ days with you ⌛ ..
Just wait as I am learning how to be like you .. πŸ˜―πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ€”πŸ€—πŸ˜‡
Maa Maa πŸ‘©πŸ» download Baby Shushur πŸŽΌ tu bhee khush πŸ™‚ Mai bhee khush 

No comments:

Post a Comment